Saturday, October 23, 2010
Catching up!
Hey, blog readers! How are your weekends? I am actually having a regular one so there isn't much to comment on. Now, back to business! There actually isn't much to say because we did mostly one thing the whole class. We finally had Studio 218, where Carol brought some Korean music which I actually liked alot. Thank you! I have a friend who likes K-pop so I have listened to K-pop before. Basically, we had free time to work on our input assignments. At the beginning of the class, we had to close our eyes and rate how well we understood the unit. We were to pick a number from one to four. I picked the number three because I understood the unit but I was not crystal clear yet. After, we did this Mr.Arkin called the people who rated one or two so that he could help them out by reviewing everything from the unit. The other students such as myself, were working on our input assignments and possibly continuing with the selection assignments. I was able to finish two input assignments in that time. So, that is pretty much it blog readers.....catch you on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment